CNAS accreditation is the abbreviation of China National Accreditation Service for conformity assessment (CNAS). It is combined and reorganized on the basis of the former China National Accreditation Service (CNAB) and China National Accreditation Commission for laboratories (CNAL).
It is a national accreditation institution approved and authorized by the national certification and Accreditation Administration, which is responsible for the accreditation of certification institutions, laboratories, inspection institutions and other relevant institutions.
It is merged and reorganized on the basis of the former China certification body National Accreditation Committee (CNAB) and China National Accreditation Committee for laboratories (CNAL).
Recognized by quality management system certification body;
Recognized by environmental management system certification body;
Recognized by the certification body of occupational health and safety management system;
Recognized by food safety management system certification body;
Recognition of software process and capability maturity evaluation organization;
Recognized by product certification authority;
Recognized by organic product certification authority;
Approved by personnel certification body;
Accreditation of good agricultural practice certification bodies
1. International Accreditation Forum (IAF) mutual recognition
2. Mutual recognition of International Laboratory Accreditation Cooperation (ILAC) experimental cooperation organizations
3. China CNAs certification and mutual recognition of regional organizations:
4. Mutual recognition with the Pacific Accreditation Cooperation (PAC)
5.Mutual recognition with Asia Pacific Laboratory Accreditation Cooperation (APLAC)
1. It shows that it has the technical ability to carry out testing and calibration services according to the corresponding recognized standards;
2. Win the trust of the government and all sectors of society and enhance the competitiveness of the government and all sectors of society;
3. Recognized by the national and regional accreditation bodies of the parties signing the mutual recognition agreement;
4. Have the opportunity to participate in bilateral and multilateral cooperation and exchanges on the accreditation of international conformity assessment institutions;
5. CNAS National Laboratory Accreditation Mark and ILAC international mutual recognition joint mark can be used within the scope of accreditation;
6. Included in the list of approved authorized institutions to improve its popularity.
Jiangsu Yongjian Pharmaceutical Technology Co., Ltd. has obtained CNAS certification
Jiangsu Yongjian Pharmaceutical Technology Co., Ltd., established in March 2012, is a high-tech enterprise integrating R & D, production and sales. It is mainly engaged in the production, customization and production process development of active components of natural products, traditional Chinese medicine reference materials and drug impurities. The company is located in China Pharmaceutical City, Taizhou City, Jiangsu Province, including a 5000 square meter production base and a 2000 square meter R & D base. It mainly serves major scientific research institutes, universities and decoction piece production enterprises across the country.
So far, we have developed more than 1500 kinds of natural compound reagents, and compared and calibrated more than 300 kinds of reference materials, which can fully meet the daily inspection needs of major scientific research institutes, university laboratories and decoction pieces production enterprises.
Based on the principle of good faith, the company hopes to sincerely cooperate with our customers. Our aim is to serve the modernization of traditional Chinese medicine.
Advantageous Business Scope Of Our Company:
1. R & D, production and sales of chemical reference materials of traditional Chinese medicine;
2. Customized traditional Chinese medicine monomer compounds according to customer characteristics
3. Research on quality standard and process development of traditional Chinese medicine (plant) extract
4. Technology cooperation, transfer and new drug research and development.
Sincerely welcome new and old customers at home and abroad to negotiate and cooperate.
Post time: Apr-09-2022